Overhead downlights create a lovely atmospheric scene in early evening light, and the Powder Coated Grey window and door frames compliment the reds of the Cedar.
All our Garden Rooms are multifunctional, with past customers using them as everything from home offices to studios, games rooms, gyms or music rooms.
- Interior walls plastered and decorated in a colour of your choice.
- Integral electrics
- Recessed internal and outdoor lights.
- Highly insulated floor, walls and ceilings.
- Laminate wood or carpet tile flooring.
- Umbra Grey Powder Coated windows and doors.
- Vertically clad Western Red Cedar.
- Pressure treated structural timber to last a lifetime.
- Damp proof floors and vapour membrane incorporated walls.
- A single continuous, leak proof rubber membrane covering the roof.
- Alloy roof trim.
- Secure 5 point locking doors.
- Quality low maintenance materials.
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
Please enquire if you would like a kitchenette or WC added.
Garden Studio’s We’ve Built Previously
This is an example of one of our most popular garden room designs. Often built to fit snugly across the end of a long narrow garden.
This looks like one of our brand new garden rooms, but is in fact a refurbished garage. Hidden behind the cedar cladding are the old concrete panels. The roof was raised and walls floor and ceiling insulated to a high standard. We even managed to accommodate a precious old apple tree!
In central London where square footage is highly valued, adding living space to your current accommodation is a popular choice. This self-contained living space was designed for an Au Pair but could equally give a grown up son or daughter some independent space, it could easily be used as a space for guests, short or long term.
The interior of a refurbished outbuilding, looking spic and span and ready for use as a therapy clinic. A great example of how we can turn a tumble down old building into a valuable space for work or leisure.
The recessed front elevation in this 4m x 2.8m garden office is a popular feature that tends to give a softer appearance. The lights above the French doors and glazed panels are controlled remotely, making it a lovely garden feature when viewed from the house, even when not in use.